Product Name -
MVA Series - Single Isolation typeProduct Description -
Product Feature -
- Monoflange valves are used as an alternative to multi Valve Systems. These Valves are specifically designed to provide a compact installation for gauge or Transmitter Instruments. These Valves can be mounted directly onti Vertical and Horizontal Flanged connections. With the help of Monoflange Valves, Isolation, Venting and Instrument mounting is possible on a Single Unit.
- Directly mounted on the Flange of piping connection, hence overall height is reduced.
- Helps to reduce weight and cost.
- Flange connections confirm to ANSI B16.5.
- Working pressure of 6000 psi.
- SS construction with options of packing for high temperature applications.
- Color coded dust caps for identification of Valve type.
- 100% Factory tested.
- Metal to Metal Seating for constant compression.
- Threads rolled and burnished sealing area.
- Differentially hardned Tip to enhance tip life.